We have exhausted our current supply of vaccines and are unable to make new appointments.
We will begin scheduling new appointments when we confirm our next allocation from the State of Michigan.
To check for other vaccination locations call 1-888-535-6136 or check www.michigan.gov/covid-vaccine
Appointments are available to those who live or work in Macomb County.
The ability to be vaccinated is based on eligibility guidelines established by the CDC and MDHHS. The following people are currently eligible to be vaccinated against the Coronavirus:
- Healthcare workers
- Residents over the age of 65
- School employees
- Law enforcement and correctional officers
- Childcare workers
- Homeless shelter workers
- All municipal employees
What to bring:
- A photo identification card.
- If applicable, proof of your occupation (a badge, employee identification card, professional license, letter from your employer, etc.)
- A completed COVID-19 Vaccine Administration Form
- If you are returning for your 2nd Dose, bring your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card.
Please be aware:
- Only the person being vaccinated will be allowed in the building to maintain safe social distancing. Exceptions will be made for a family member or caregiver to accompany someone who needs assistance getting into the building.
- Face masks are required to be worn inside the building.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (such as fever, cough, chills, etc.).
- There is no cost for vaccination and your insurance will not be billed.
- Verkuilen Building
21885 Dunham Road
Clinton Township, MI 48036
Within minutes of making your appointment, you should receive a confirmation text and email with a calendar appointment attached. In addition, you will also receive a phone call reminder the day before your appointment.