Macomb County is currently making vaccination appointments for anyone age 16 and older who lives or works in the county.
Thank you for your interest in making an appointment for a COVID-19 Vaccine. Please check back regularly as new appointments are added on a daily basis.
You can also visit www.macombgov.org/vaccinecentral for information about other nearby providers.
For seniors who prefer to make an appointment via phone please contact SMART at (586) 421-6579 to have a Health Department representative contact you.
IMPORTANT: Only the Pfizer vaccine is approved for use for those ages 16 and 17. Individuals in this age range who wish to be vaccinated MUST select the Verkuilen Building in Clinton Township when they make their appointment. All minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
What to bring:
- A photo identification card.
- If applicable, proof of your occupation (a badge, employee identification card, professional license, letter from your employer, etc.)
- If you are able, a print out of the COVID-19 Vaccine Administration Form. NOTE: Blank Vaccine Administration Forms will also be available at the vaccine site if you do not have access to a printer.
- If you are returning for your 2nd Dose, bring your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card.
Please be aware:
- Please do not bring children to your appointment.
- IMPORTANT: Only the Pfizer vaccine is approved for use for those ages 16 and 17. Individuals in this age range who wish to be vaccinated MUST make their appointment at the Verkuilen Building in Clinton Township. All minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Only the person being vaccinated will be allowed in the building to maintain safe social distancing. Exceptions will be made for a family member or caregiver to accompany someone who needs assistance getting into the building.
- Face masks are required to be worn inside the building.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (such as fever, cough, chills, etc.).
- There is no cost for vaccination and your insurance will not be billed.